Eliminate Paperwork & Fully Optimize New Employee Onboarding
Hiring new candidates can be tedious and inefficient. New hire paperwork can become overwhelming, and keeping track of a stack of documents isn’t ideal.
Native to iSolved, this paperless onboarding module notifies the appropriate personnel in a timely manner and takes them through all necessary steps, tasks and forms that are part of a proper company orientation. iSolved Onboarding streamlines and allows new hires to enter information directly into iSolved, avoiding multiple data entry.
Everyone in the hiring chain, from new hires to managers to HR departments, will appreciate the efficiency, accuracy and flexibility provided by this new onboarding innovation. All documents within the Onboarding module are already within iSolved for instant access and review. You can even use the built-in onboarding wizard feature to customize templates and create layers of approval to complete the process.
Features & Benefits
- Seamlessly manage onboarding and compliance documentation, all in a single platform
- Avoid bottlenecks with improved efficiency and data consistency
- Easy implementation, collection, tracking, and storage of all forms and documents with workflow automation
- Use electronic signatures as a binding agreement
- Automate form fills for employees and managers with built-in I-9 and E-Verify tools
- The new hire receives an email authentication link to access the Onboarding Wizard
- The new hire completes information and uploads supporting tax documentation (W-4, I-9, Direct Deposit)
- If required information has been omitted, the new hire will be prompted and unable to proceed until that step is completed
- The employee reviews and confirms all information before submission
- An assigned editor can enter additional information (e.g., salary, verification)
- Auto-generated emails are sent to HR and supervisors to keep them apprised of the new hire’s progress
- Customize multiple onboarding templates for different employee groups
- Control permissions and assign defaults by role, location and employee
- Determine which employee categories are required fields or optional
- Configure layers of approval before the onboarding process is considered complete
- Modify the company Welcome Message, or choose the default
- Hide specific data fields from displaying in the Template Builder
- Company documents are uploaded and automatically saved in the iSolved system
Employee Onboarding Setup Screen Shot
Employee Onboarding Initiate Screen Shot
This helpful tool will simplify the way you verify and bring on new hires. It’s built right into iSolved with verification through the required government database for easier accessibility and instant information at your fingertips.
What is E-Verify?
E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm eligibility for employment.
How Does E-Verify Work in iSolved?
The E-Verify tool requires the iSolved Onboarding module. Once it has been enabled, any electronic I-9 form completed by an employee or new hire will be sent to the government agency. Results are returned from the agency within seconds.