The #1 Mid-Market Human Capital Management Solution
SBS Payroll is a leading HCM service provider serving Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and elsewhere in Southern California along with the workforce needs across multiple states and nationwide.
SBS Payroll offers services with a comprehensive, cloud-based, human capital management (HCM) software that can be used to manage for all your workforce management processes, including:
- Time & Attendance
- Benefits Administration
Time & Attendance
HCM software enables you to more efficiently collect, manage, and process employee time and attendance data. Move beyond outdated time sheets and spreadsheets to process employee time and attendance with proficiency.
- Collect time in the way that works best for you: track time online via HCM, from your mobile device, or with physical time clocks
- Scheduling is fast and efficient: compare time worked vs. scheduled hours, and monitor attendance more easily than ever
- Save time and money: HCM Time can prevent buddy punching, and completely eliminate manual time card calculations
With HCM’s human resources capabilities you can handle everything from hire to retire! Pull compliance reports. Perform multi-level performance reviews. Produce highly configurable reports for your management team. And so much more.
- Ensure your compliance: HCM helps you stay on top of all your regulatory requirements
- Increase employee engagement and participation: your employees will appreciate anytime access, and you’ll appreciate the reduced HR workload
- Share employee data between all departments: all your data available in one central highly secure database.
Built from the ground up in the cloud, our HCM has the cutting-edge payroll processing technology that ensures your payroll is processed efficiently, accurately and easily.
From the simplest payroll to the most complex union reporting, labor distribution, or complex tax filings, HCM makes processing your payroll easier than you ever thought possible. HCM will save you time and minimize noncompliance risks. And, you’ll love the instant preview of your full payroll.
Benefits have never been so easy. HCM helps smooth out the complex task of managing your workforce benefits. Our enrollment process increases employee engagement, and includes checks and reporting to help smooth out the complexities of your open enrollment period.
Despite the significant reporting requirements the Affordable Care Act (ACA) has imposed on Applicable Large Employers (ALE), a majority of employers are not prepared for compliance. Employers should already be collecting and managing the necessary employee and benefit data to satisfy Section 6055 and 6056 reporting requirements and avoid IRS penalties.
Our HCM’s robust ACA solutions ensure customers have accurate and complete data in place to complete the required IRS Forms 1094 and 1095.