Countdown to the Affordable Care Act: Is Your Business Ready?
The Affordable Care Act goes into effect on January 1, 2014, which states employers with 50 or more full-time employees must provide health care to their employees or pay a penalty. Having a solution in place to capture and retain employee information in an organized and standardized format that can be reported to the government is crucial.
This can be a big change for many companies. The process of creating coverage and expense strategies starts now and SBS Payroll can help. Our HRIS Benefits Administration feature can increase compliance with HIPAA laws, the latest Healthcare legislation, and simplify employee healthcare reporting per Affordable Care Act requirements.
HRIS Key System Features:
- Time and Attendance Tracking
- Online, Biometric, Swipe Card, Telephone, & PDA Time Clocks
- Customized Time sheets
- Online Time Sheet Access
- Personnel File Management
- Job Applicant Tracking
- Performance Reviews
- Online Employee Scheduling
- Online File Cabinet
- PTO Tracking
- Online Benefit Enrollment
- Billing Reports and Benefit Communication
- Open Enrollment Tracking
- COBRA Administration
- Cafeteria Plan/ HRA/ HSA Administration
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Tracking
Please contact us at 855-591-9864 or email us to request a quote, or to learn how our HRIS solution can help you track, deliver, and access relevant data at the click of a mouse.