SBS Payroll, Inc. is a Southern California-based payroll processing company founded by one of the pioneers of the modern payroll industry and is a subsidiary of Financial Business Group Holdings (FBG), an Employee Owned Company.
Since 1997, SBS has supported its clientele through streamlining business operations and improving the bottom line with business-outsourcing solutions including payroll, payroll tax, Human Capital Management and a myriad of ancillary services. We serve clients across all industries including manufacturing, retail, hospitality, religious, and non-profit organizations.
Culture: SBS Payroll provides the opportunity to build a solid career in a challenging and supportive environment, where professional growth and career advancement are realistic and attainable. SBS Payroll organizes quarterly social activities to value its employees including luncheons, sporting events, team building activities, and various volunteer opportunities.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes:
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employer Paid Medical
- Dental/Vision Insurance Plan Options
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance Options
- Section 125 and Flexible Spending Account Options
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation, Sick/Personal Time
SBS Payrollis a boutique payroll processing company founded by one of the pioneers of the modern payroll industry and is now part of Financial Business Group Holding.
As an Payroll Specialist – your primary responibilies are to provide excellent customer service forall inquiries related to our SBS payroll platforms andto facilitate resolution of client tax inquiries, amendments, and notices with the appropriate agencies Job Duties:
- Successfully manages implementation of the SBS payroll platforms
- Data entry and auditing of payroll for Auto and Fax-in clients
- New client data upload and auditing
- Client product/service training, including all ancillary services, via telephone and web
- Assist with running payroll adjustments
- Assist with payroll quarter-end and year-end reconciliations
- Perform daily ACH file uploads and/or verification
- Understand and successfully file payroll taxes with appropriate agencies (IRS, Fed, State, Local) Facilitate resolution of client tax inquiries, amendments, and notices with the appropriate agencies (IRS, Fed, State, Local)
- Respond to client phone inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- All other tasks/project as assigned by management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with payroll and related services such as payroll taxes, time clocks, HRIS, and Workers’ Compensation
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and Local payroll tax
- Attention to detail and ability to assess and prioritize client needs
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proficient with MS Office and internet
- Basic payroll accounting is a plus
- Certifications: CPP is a plus
- BA/BS preferred but not required
SBS Payroll offers a competitive compensation package including a 401k and an ESOP.
For those seriously seeking a career, please email your resume today for immediate consideration.
SBS Payroll is an EOE Apply for this job